Thursday, August 30, 2007

This Just In..

Just got an (anonymous) email that gave me the phone number of Lee Macenczak's office. He's the head of Delta customer service. I just called and left a message with his assistant. Let's hope it gets me somewhere.

I've said all along that all I want is an apology and some sort of compensation for the horrible experience they put me through. I think six years is an awfully long time to wait for a resolution to this, but I am willing to give them the benefit of the doubt. So, no horror stories from the mailbag today, let's see if Delta does the right thing.

I'll keep everybody posted.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So why don't you post that number for the rest of us??

Anonymous said...

I would agree that Delta really sucks. I booked a business class ticket from Seattle to Amsterdam - and guess what, the seat would not work. All I get is a $200 voucher. Somebody from the executive office calls (no name) and apologizes. Then says that that is all they can do.

I am taking my business elsewhere!