Thursday, August 16, 2007

Debacle Part 2

As I mentioned in the previous post, I sent my letter to Delta that detailed the horrible customer service I experienced at the hands of their lying "service reps". The same letter I've been sending every year for six years with no response. This time however, I decided to send it via e-mail. I found the e-mails at a site called "First aid for travel they had a great section that gave the e-mails for the top execs at Delta including their head of customer care. Happy I didn't have to make a trip to the mailbox, I sent of an email to all of the execs listed. I checked my e-mail later that day and much to my dismay, all of the e-mail had bounced ALL. OF. THEM. Here's what elliot had to say about it:
"There are two possible explanations. First, these people are being overwhelmed by complaints from travelers, and their mailboxes are full. Or second, they have changed their email addresses to avoid being contacted by customers." If its the former then they need to revamp their complaint system. If its the latter it just reinforces what I said in a previous post: Delta would rather have you go away, be unhappy, and fly another airline than do anything to make up for or acknowledge their horrible customer service.

No comments: